Sunday, December 14, 2014

UNDERBRIDGE

After my first collaboration in the previous post (STREET WALKER), me and my model were doing another street photo-shoot in Chester, UK. The weather was colder, therefore we had two different styles this time and I am pleased with both the camo jacket as well as the vintage fur coat. I also try shooting close-up picture this time and I am very happy about it. One more time, photos are taken with a Canon EOS 1100D with basic 18-55mm lens. 
News that I will be in Manchester this new year so if anyone want to do a collaboration, my contact is at the end of this post. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more posts updating every week!!

Photographer & Editor: Bling Bui
Model & Stylist: Danny Aronson

Support and Follow me on InstagramFacebook & Tumblr XOXO



If you want to be my model, contact me through:
linhbaogui@gmail.com or 079 3477 2395

No comments:

Post a Comment