Sunday, December 21, 2014

BLOOM

L, a pure beautiful young girl, who is deeply attracted to one of her classmate. However, she realizes that she is extremely shy and naive and has no experience when it comes to love relationship. Bloom illustrates L's story of becoming a charming lady.


This is my first collaboration with a female model. She is one of my longtime friend and she did style up herself with a Gap's knitwear and Zara's coat and trousers. We basically just had a really good time shooting this album near Covent Garden, London, UK. Photos are taken with a Nikon D3100 with 35mm lens. More posts will be uploaded every week!

Photographer/Editor: Linh Bao Bui
Model: Linh Le
Clothing: GAP, ZARA & Topshop

Support and Follow me on FacebookInstagram & Tumblr XOXO


If you want to be my model, contact me through:
linhbaogui@gmail.com or 079 3477 2395

No comments:

Post a Comment