Friday, December 19, 2014

PEACE I

This is my first photo shoot in London and in a studio. It was quite tricky to find out how those studio lights work and what effect / shadow they make. I am very pleased with these pictures at the end though. This time I did a collaboration with a new model who is my course mate. With my course theme week, we brought our own clothes and styled for others. Therefore, this is his clothes and I just helped out styling him. I photo shoot twice that day and "PEACE II" will be uploaded soon. Photos are taken with a Nikon D3100 this time with its 35mm lens.

If you miss my last post then, the news is that I will be in Manchester around the end of this year and early of 2015. Therefore, if anyone want to do a collaboration, my contact is at the end of this post. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more posts updating every week!!
Photographer/Editor/Stylist: Linh Bao Bui
Model: Daniel Peace

Support and Follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Tumblr XOXO

If you want to be my model, contact me through:
linhbaogui@gmail.com or 079 3477 2395

No comments:

Post a Comment