Wednesday, December 17, 2014

INTO THE WOODS

Another day of collaboration with this model. In this album, photos are still taken with a Canon 1100D but with EF 85mm f1.8 lens. The place is in "The Cop" park in Chester, UK. The photo-shoot was taken during twilight time so we had to rush during the shoot before the sky got dark. However, I am very pleased with this little red light effect in these photos. This album's theme is inspired by "Topman 2010 Fall/Winter lookbook".
If you miss my last post then, the news is that I will be in Manchester around the end of this year and early of 2015. Therefore, if anyone want to do a collaboration, my contact is at the end of this post. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more posts updating every week!!
Photographer & Editor: Linh Bao Bui
Model & Stylist: Danny Aronson

Support and Follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Tumblr XOXO

If you want to be my model, contact me through:
linhbaogui@gmail.com or 079 3477 2395

No comments:

Post a Comment